The following table contains a list of precompiled binaries. The platform support is rather limited here for now and will be extended over time.
On Linux you need to have libcurl with SSL support installed.
- DUB 1.0.0 binary tarball for Linux (ARM)
- DUB 1.0.0 binary tarball for Linux (X86)
- DUB 1.0.0 binary tarball for Linux (X86-64)
- DUB 1.0.0 binary tarball for OS X (X86-64)
- DUB 1.0.0 installer for Windows (X86)
- DUB 1.0.0 zipped binaries for Windows (X86)
- DUB 1.0.0 source tarball
System packages and manual build
If your platform is not supported, building is as easy as checking out the git repository and running
./build.sh. You need to have the development version of libcurl with SSL support installed. The resulting binary can then optionally be made available in
Debian packages are available as part of Jordi Sayol's D APT repository. Use
apt-get install dub.
Homebrew includes a DUB package by Chris Molozian. Use
brew install dub or
brew install dub --HEAD.
There is also a port available on MacPorts. Use
sudo port install dub.
See the change log for the list of significant changes in each release.