Dynamic and static bindings to SDL2 and its satellite libraries, compatible with -betterC, @nogc, and nothrow.
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
Configurable dynamic and static binding to Facebook's zstandard compression library.
Created by Laszlo Szeremi (firstname.lastname@example.org https://twitter.com/ziltoid1991 https://ko-fi.com/D1D45NEN https://www.patreon.com/ShapeshiftingLizard)
- Only basic testing has done so far, and only on Windows 10.
- 1.3.7 is the version it has matched for. Very likely to work with either newer or older versions of the dynamic library, might be a few issues with the static only versions.
- Certain static-only functions haven't been linked.
- Registered by László Szerémi
- 0.1.0-alpha released a month ago