Bioinformatics library in D (utils for working with SAM, BAM, SFF formats)
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
- Provide a platform for writing high-performance bioinformatics applications in D. BioD achieves this by:
- automatic parallelization of tasks where possible for example reading and writing BAM files.
- reducing the GC overhead by avoiding unnecessary memory allocations
- Offer support for manipulating common biological data formats.
- Write clear documented and maintainable codebase.
See the examples directory for examples and usage.
This library is licensed under the MIT license. Please see the license file for more details
- Registered by Artem Tarasov
- 0.1.0 released 3 years ago
- Copyright © 2016, BioD developers