Utility code for the Devisualization projects.
|Copyright||Copyright © 2014, Richard Andrew Cattermole, Devisualization|
|Authors||Richard Andrew Cattermole|
|Registered by||Richard Andrew Cattermole|
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
Utility code used within Devisualization projects
- Wrapper functions only go up to 1.5 (without legacy functions) Based upon DOOGLE's wrapper code
- Structify, not started but DOOGLE does have a start on it
- Photoshop aco file reader/writer
Scope has not been decided yet (unknown what is needed).
**Scope:** Any code required by other projects that is shared in their purposes.
- Wrappers, around OpenGL functions
- Structify, structs that represent and work from for e.g. a shader program
**Scope:** Reads and writes ACO files (photoshop colour palette format).