Utility code for the Devisualization projects.
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
Utility code used within Devisualization projects
- Wrapper functions only go up to 1.5 (without legacy functions) Based upon DOOGLE's wrapper code
- Structify, not started but DOOGLE does have a start on it
- Photoshop aco file reader/writer
Scope has not been decided yet (unknown what is needed).
**Scope:** Any code required by other projects that is shared in their purposes.
- Wrappers, around OpenGL functions
- Structify, structs that represent and work from for e.g. a shader program
**Scope:** Reads and writes ACO files (photoshop colour palette format).
- Registered by Richard Andrew Cattermole
- Copyright © 2014, Richard Andrew Cattermole, Devisualization
- Richard Andrew Cattermole
- Sub packages:
- de_util:core, de_util:algorithms, de_util:opengl, de_util:photoshop_aco
0.0.8 2015-Apr-10 0.0.7 2015-Feb-01 0.0.6 2015-Jan-31 0.0.5 2015-Jan-27 0.0.4 2015-Jan-06
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
630 downloads total