C/C++ tooling for testing and visualisation
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
This package provides sub packages which can be used individually:
dextool:dsrcgen - The semantic code generation framework for Dlang
dextool:clang - Deimos bindings for libclang
dextool:libclang - Deimos bindings for libclang
dextool is a suite of tools for analyzing and code generation of C/C++ source code.
The plugin "C Test Double" is with release v1.0.0 guaranteed to be stable regarding how the generated code behaves.
The other plugins are to be regarded as beta quality.
The basic plugins for deXtool are:
- C TestDouble. Analyze C code to generate an implementation. Suitable for the use cases "Generate a test double" and "Generate a test harness".
- C++ TestDouble. Analyze C++ code to generate an implementation. Suitable for the use case "Generate a test double". It is capable of handling free functions in namespaces (akin to C TestDouble), virtual and pure classes and inheritance hierarchies.
- UML. Analyze C/C++ code to generate PlantUML diagrams. Component and classes.
- GraphML. Analyze C/C++ code to generate a GraphML representation. Call chains, type usage, classes as groups of methods and members.
libclang 3.7+. deXtool has been tested with versions [3.7, 3.8].
Building and installing
Jacob Carlborg for his excellent DStep. It was used as a huge inspiration for this code base. Without DStep deXTool wouldn't exist.
- Registered by Joakim Brännström
- Copyright © 2014-2016, Joakim Brännström
- Joakim Brännström
- Sub packages:
- dextool:dsrcgen, dextool:clang, dextool:libclang, dextool:unit-threaded, dextool:cpptooling
- System dependencies:
- libclang.so.1 3.6+
1.1.0 2017-Mar-20 1.0.0 2017-Mar-06 0.8.4 2016-Nov-20 0.8.3 2016-Nov-03 0.8.2 2016-Oct-09
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
1 downloads this month
34 downloads total