Extension to the D standard library to make coding easier
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
Extension to the D standard library to make coding easier.
- Linked list with fast block-wise memory allocation
- Selection class to allow filtering and sorting of lists and arrays without modifying them
- ListIndex class to allow fast hash-based access to list items
- Several helper functions, e.g. for event handling
- Template to create value types based on classes
Currently only the base and list modules are published. Other modules will follow within the next months.
Examples how to use easyd can be found in the unittests in the .d files.
- Registered by Matthias Rossmy
- 0.1.3 released 17 days ago
- Fair Use License v2
- Copyright © 2014-2018, Matthias Rossmy