A library to introspect elf binaries
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
This package provides sub packages which can be used individually:
elf-d:example - A library to introspect elf binaries
Reads 32-bit and 64-bit elf binary files.
- Read general elf file properties like file class, abi version, machine isa, ...
- Parse elf sections.
- Read elf symbol tables and string tables.
- Read DWARF line program tables and produce address info (.debug_line section).
How to run example
dub run elf-d:example in the parent directory. (Note: running the example produces a lot of output to stdout)
- Fix endianness issue (currently only native endianness is supported).
- Add interpretation for more sections.
Licensed under Boost. Check accompanying file LICENSE10.txt or copy at http://www.boost.org/LICENSE10.txt
- Registered by Yazan Dabain
- BSL 1.0
- Copyright © 2014, Yazan Dabain
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
472 downloads total