A library to introspect elf binaries
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
This package provides sub packages which can be used individually:
elf-d:example - A library to introspect elf binaries
Reads 32-bit and 64-bit elf binary files.
- Read general elf file properties like file class, abi version, machine isa, ...
- Parse elf sections.
- Read elf symbol tables and string tables.
- Read DWARF line program tables and produce address info (.debug_line section).
How to run example
dub run elf-d:example in the parent directory. (Note: running the example produces a lot of output to stdout)
- Fix endianness issue (currently only native endianness is supported).
- Add interpretation for more sections.
Licensed under Boost. Check accompanying file LICENSE10.txt or copy at http://www.boost.org/LICENSE10.txt
- Registered by Yazan Dabain
- 0.2.1 released 3 years ago
- BSL 1.0
- Copyright © 2014, Yazan Dabain
- Sub packages:
0.2.1 2015-Jan-03 0.2.0 2014-Aug-22 0.1.1 2014-Aug-02 0.1.0 2014-Aug-01 ~master 2016-Sep-28
- Download Stats:
1 downloads today
1 downloads this week
5 downloads this month
500 downloads total
- Short URL: