Typed D allocators based on jemalloc
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
This DUB package contains D bindings of the jemalloc memory allocator. It also contains typed D allocators, compliant with the interface defined in the std.experimental.allocator.
from the repository
dub build --build=release --config=lib.
- if you use Coedit, after compilation from the UI, use the book-link icon to register in the libman, then this library can be used in runnable modules by adding the script line
#!runnable-flags: -L-ljemallocor in CE projects by adding the library alias
- in the library manager click the DUB icon.
jemallocdand validate to fetch, compile and auto register.
- Posix only
- libjemalloc must be setup as a static library, this can be done by installing the jemalloc development package for your distribution.
- the module
jemalloc.itfcontains the bindings to the C functions and the functions used to build the flags.
- the module
jemalloc.allocatorcontains typed D allocators.
- licensed under the conditions of the Boost Software License 1.0.
- see also TCMallocd for a
AlignedMallocatorbased on the Gperf thread caching memory allocator.
- Registered by Basile.B
- 0.1.1 released a year ago