GUI framework based on Cairo
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
Kheops is an attempt to create a vectorial GUI framework, based on Cairo and written in D. It's also a test ground for the iz library to the extent that Kheops helps much to detect bugs or errors that don't happen in D unittests.
Only linux is suported. The development version of x11, cairo and freetype must be setup (they are statically linked).
- DUB CLI:
- as examples, most of the runnables includes a SDL receipt so that they can be launched with
- opens the dub.json as a project, compiles the project and register it in the library manager.
- the examples can only be run with
Run DUB single file package, unless the other dependencies (imagesformats, x11 and iz) are registered in the libman.
How it looks
- [ ] serialization: the iz serializer must be finished.
- [ ] plenty of X lib related things (clipboard, proper keyboard handling, etc.)
- [ ] menus: essential step so that a visual designer can be implemented.
- [ ] controls: button, labels, listview, etc.
- [ ] styles: they rely on the three previous steps.
- [ ] Windows port: development with static libraries is so much easier on Linux !
- Registered by Basile.B
- 0.2.3 released 9 months ago