An AWS Lambda custom runtime for Dlang, written in D.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
An AWS Lambda Runtime for Dlang, written from scratch in D.
- Install the dependences: sh ./setupexternaldeps.sh
- Add your lambda implementation into bootstrap.d
- type: dub --compiler=gdc or dub --compiler=ldc2
For verification of your Lamb-D in a local serverless style, try:
- sh ./setenvfakelambdaenv.sh
- dub test
TODO: Add some better testing facilities.
- Create an AWS Lambda with a Custom Runtime
- Run the packager: sh ./packager.sh
- Copy your lambda.zip into your AWS Lambda instance on AWS. TODO: Add some more details on the setup.
@adamdrupe http2 from arsd: https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/http2.d
- Cramda, a Crystal language based custom runtime https://github.com/lambci/crambda
- Nim AWS Lambda custom runtime https://github.com/lambci/awslambda.nim
- Registered by David J Kordsmeier
- 0.1.3 released 2 months ago
- Copyright 2019, IoTone, Inc.