A small self-contained alternative to readline and libedit.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Linenoise D bindings
A minimal, zero-config, BSD licensed, readline replacement used in Redis, MongoDB, and Android.
- Single line editing mode with the usual key bindings implemented.
- Experimental multi-line editing mode.
- History handling.
- Under 1,000 lines of BSD license source code.
Linenoise and the D bindings are released under the BSD license.
Based on https://github.com/antirez/linenoise/commit/27a3b4d5205a5fb3e2101128edd6653bd0c92189.
See examples/D/example.d folder
- Registered by Martin Nowak
- 1.0.0 released 2 years ago
- BSD 2-clause
- Copyright © 2014, dawg