Object oriented path manipulation.
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
Inspired by the python library
Differences to the python library API
+ Addition | - Removal | $ Change
- - There are no
- - No
- - No inheritance tree.
- $ Most operations/functions are D module functions but can be called as if they were members (thanks to D's unified function call syntax UFCS).
asPosix()to convert between different paths.
asNormalized()to normalize a path, without resolving it. This works for all types of paths, regardless of the current system.
posixData(). Additionally, there is also
- $ Instead of overloading operator
/, the concatenation operator
~is overloaded instead:
Path("hello") ~ "world" ~ "goodBye// WindowsPath("hello\\world\\goodBye") or PosixPath("hello/world/goodBye")
- $ Instead of
- $ While pythons pathlib usually uses '/' as the path segment separator, we try to maintain the separator for the current type of path as much as possible.
glob()does not (yet?) support recursive patterns such as
rglob()for this instead.
- Registered by Manuel Maier
- 0.1.2 released 4 years ago
- Copyright © 2015, manuzor