Server for Minecraft (Bedrock Engine) and Minecraft: Java Edition
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
The server is still in development and some features are not supported yet.
Supported Minecraft (Bedrock Engine) versions:
Supported Minecraft: Java Edition versions:
From a pre-built package
Pre-built packages are compiled with the latest version of LDC in release mode and can be found in the releases page.
- Clone the repository using
git clone git://github.com/sel-project/seleryor download the zipped repository from the latest release.
- If you want to use the latest release run
git checkout $(git describe --tags --abbrev=0)in the repository's location.
- Build by running
build.baton Windows or
build.shon Linux/OS X.
- Run the generated executable file.
All in one:
git clone git://github.com/sel-project/selery cd selery ./build.sh
Selery is based on the hub-node communication protocol, which means that it can run as two separate instances (hub and node), which are connected through a socket.
- Registered by Kripth
- 0.1.0 released 11 months ago
- Copyright (c) 2017-2018 sel-project
- memutils, resusage, arsd-official:terminal, sel-server, string-transform-d, diet-ng, sel-nbt, imageformats, sel-hncom, my-ip, sel-utils, sel-net
0.3.0 2018-Sep-21 0.2.0 2018-Jun-04 0.1.1 2018-Feb-09 0.1.0 2018-Feb-08 ~master 2019-Jan-01
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
7 downloads total
- Short URL: