sgio library for Linux and Windows
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
sgio.d is an sgio library to assist with writing low-level scsi device drivers and quick prototyping.
- Supports sending ioctls on both Windows and Linux
- Standard Inquiry (0x00)
- Supported VPD Pages VPD (0x00)
- Unit Serial Number VPD (0x80)
- Device Identification VPD (0x83)
- Management Network Address VPD (0x85)
- Read Commands:
- Read10, Read12, Read16
- Write Commands:
Write10, Write12, Write16 (these are dangerous)
Use dub to build the library. See the examples directory for sample code.
- Registered by Lucas Burson
- Copyright © 2015, Lucas Burson