sgio library for Linux and Windows
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
sgio.d is an sgio library written in D to assist with writing low-level scsi device drivers and quick prototyping.
- Supports sending ioctls on both Windows and Linux (D syntax made this very easy)
- Standard Inquiry (0x00)
- Supported VPD Pages VPD (0x00)
- Unit Serial Number VPD (0x80)
- Device Identification VPD (0x83)
- Management Network Address VPD (0x85)
- Read Commands:
- Read10, Read12, Read16
- Write Commands:
- Write10, Write12, Write16
- Write commands are obviously low-level and are NOT used in the sgio_example demo code
There are OS-specific makefiles for Windows and Linux, and it is assumed you know how to build on those platforms (linux does need LDLIBRARYPATH so it can find the .so).
sgio_example.d is a sample program that sends a few inquiries (std inquiry, supported VPD, USN, and MNA) and reads the first 512-byte block of a device. I would like to extend this to do something more interesting.
- Registered by Lucas Burson
- 0.0.1 released 4 years ago
- Copyright © 2015, Lucas Burson