Move files to trash can programmatically
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
Move files and directories to trash can (Recycle bin) in D programming language. Currently it contains only one function moveToTrash which places passed file or directory to trash can.
On Freedesktop environments (e.g. GNU/Linux) the library will follow Trash Can Specification.
On Windows SHFileOperation is used.
On OSX FSMoveObjectToTrashSync is used.
Other platforms are not supported.
- Interface for observing the trash can contents (something like VFS).
- Ability to restore deleted files.
Run to put file or directory to trash can:
dub examples/put.d path/to/file
- Registered by Roman Chistokhodov
- 0.2.4 released 9 months ago
- Copyright © 2016, Roman Chistokhodov