CyberShadow's AE graphics module in a stripped form. A generic abstraction for D image libraries.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
About this fork
This is a stripped version of CyberShadow's ae graphics module introduced here: http://blog.thecybershadow.net/2014/03/21/functional-image-processing-in-d/
I wanted this graphics package to be easily available through DUB to build upon it.
For better or worse, this fork happened because modifying ae to be used as a DUB package was deemed difficult. Now ae is available as a DUB package but is not yet separated in sub-packages.
Find everything about the whole ae library here: https://github.com/CyberShadow/ae
If you prefer managing D projects with git submodules, it will be easier to use the original library.
What was removed:
- Everything unrelated to the graphics package.
- SDL image import to avoid a Derelict dependency (TODO re-enable this through optional DUB dependencies).
- GDI+ module which is Win32-specific (like-wise it could be included back, but Win32 bindings are not DUBified).
- ImageMagick executable wrapper.
This library is licensed under the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0.
This fork is maintained by hand. It will inevitably diverge from the ae library, so I will merge back changes here. All files are identical except the 2 added
- Registered by ponce
- 0.0.5 released 6 years ago