Set of multimedia libraries for games and gui applications
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
Set of multimedia libraries for games and gui applications. Currently in active development, so usage in big projects is not recomended. API can change with every version.
- anchovy.core - basic interfaces.
- anchovy.utils - additional helpers.
- anchovy.graphics - windowing and rendering.
- anchovy.gui - skinnable graphical interface. The only usable package right now.
- anchovy.audio - OpenAL sound manager.
- anchovy.network - client-server framework.
- anchovy.locale - translation management.
- |-sdl2 // currently optional.
##Contributing: Any improvements, bug reports, feature-requests are appreciated.
##Building (Now builds and works in linux too) ###Windows and linux Go to deps folder. Execute there:
dub install --local derelict dub install --local dlib
Compile Derelict3 using its build/build.d script
and dlib using
dub build --arch=x86
x86_64 is not tested and probably won't work.
Build build.d file located in root folder and run it. All .lib files will be located in /lib folder. Gui demo will be located in bin folder.
In order to run compiled example you will need to download resourses from latest release.
###Linux You will need to install glfw3 library.
- Registered by MrSmith33
- 0.3.0 released 9 years ago
- Sub packages:
- anchovy:core, anchovy:graphics, anchovy:gui, anchovy:utils
- anchovy:graphics, anchovy:core, anchovy:utils, anchovy:gui
0.8.3 2015-Dec-19 0.8.2 2015-Nov-07 0.8.1 2015-Sep-05 0.8.0 2015-Jul-18 0.7.1 2014-Oct-23
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
947 downloads total
- Short URL: