YAML parser and emitter
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
D:YAML is designed to be easy to use while supporting the full feature set of YAML. To start using it in your project, see the Getting Started tutorial.
D:YAML is still a work in progress. Its API is not stable and there might be compatibility breaking changes.
- Easy to use, high level API and detailed debugging messages.
- Detailed API documentation and tutorials.
- Code examples.
- Supports all YAML 1.1 constructs. All examples from the YAML 1.1 specification are parsed correctly.
- Reads from and writes from/to YAML files or in-memory buffers.
- UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-32 encodings are supported, both big and little endian (plain ASCII also works as it is a subset of UTF-8).
- Support for both block (Python-like, based on indentation) and flow (JSON-like, based on bracing) constructs.
- Support for YAML anchors and aliases.
- Support for default values in mappings.
- Support for custom tags (data types), and implicit tag resolution for custom scalar tags.
- All tags (data types) described at http://yaml.org/type/ are
supported, with the exception of
tag:yaml.org,2002:yaml, which is used to represent YAML code in YAML.
- Remembers YAML style information between loading and dumping if possible.
- Reuses input memory and uses slices to minimize memory allocations.
- There is no support for recursive data structures. There are no plans to implement this at the moment.
|This README, utility scripts.|
|Example projects using D:YAML.|
Installing and tutorial
D:YAML is released under the terms of the Boost Software License 1.0. This license allows you to use the source code in your own projects, open source or proprietary, and to modify it to suit your needs. However, in source distributions, you have to preserve the license headers in the source code and the accompanying license file.
Full text of the license can be found in file
LICENSE_1_0.txt and is
also displayed here:
Boost Software License - Version 1.0 - August 17th, 2003 Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person or organization obtaining a copy of the software and accompanying documentation covered by this license (the "Software") to use, reproduce, display, distribute, execute, and transmit the Software, and to prepare derivative works of the Software, and to permit third-parties to whom the Software is furnished to do so, all subject to the following: The copyright notices in the Software and this entire statement, including the above license grant, this restriction and the following disclaimer, must be included in all copies of the Software, in whole or in part, and all derivative works of the Software, unless such copies or derivative works are solely in the form of machine-executable object code generated by a source language processor. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR ANYONE DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
D:YAML was created by Ferdinand Majerech aka Kiith-Sa kiithsacmp[AT]gmail.com .
Parts of code based on PyYAML created by Kirill Simonov.
D:YAML was created using Vim and DMD on Debian, Ubuntu and Linux Mint as a YAML parsing library for the D programming language.
- Registered by Ferdinand Majerech
- 0.7.0 released 5 days ago
- Boost 1.0
- Copyright © 2011-2014, Ferdinand Majerech
- Sub packages:
- dyaml:constructor, dyaml:getting-started, dyaml:representer, dyaml:resolver, dyaml:tojson, dyaml:benchmark, dyaml:yaml_gen, dyaml:yaml_stats
0.7.0 2018-Jul-18 0.7.0-beta.1 2018-Jul-12 0.7.0-alpha.1 2018-Jun-22 0.6.5 2018-Jan-31 0.6.4 2018-Jan-18
- Download Stats:
45 downloads today
513 downloads this week
1785 downloads this month
23898 downloads total
- Short URL: