Bioinformatics library in D (utils for working with SAM, BAM, SFF formats)
|Copyright||Copyright © 2016, BioD developers|
|Authors||Artem Tarasov, Pjotr Prins|
|Registered by||Artem Tarasov|
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
- Provide a platform for writing high-performance bioinformatics applications in D. BioD achieves this by:
- automatic parallelization of tasks where possible for example reading and writing BAM files.
- reducing the GC overhead by avoiding unnecessary memory allocations
- Offer support for manipulating common biological data formats.
- Write clear documented and maintainable codebase.
See the examples directory for examples and usage.
This library is licensed under the MIT license. Please see the license file for more details