Minimalist class for generating PDF documents.
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
This project is a port of the FPDF project from PHP, written by Olivier Plathey. I have tried to stay as fatithful as possible to the PHP version. The following differences exist:
- Output() only gives back a ubyte array. No direct output to a file or stdout.
- Only builtin fonts are supported. (I can't figure out how they work in PDF).
- Only ISO-8859-1. No Unicode support.
- No GIF support.
This should not be considered a full solution to the need for PDF support in D, but a minimalist one.
Note. If you don't need to be able to import PDFs, you should check out harud.
Documentation for the original PHP version can be found at http://fpdf.org
There are currently no plans to create a D specific version.
All my modules are kept under the 'jaypha' umbrella package. The fpdf library consists of the following modules.
Distributed under the Boost License.
Port FPDI, which allows the importation of existing PDF documents.
Linker is unable to find imageformats code. Placing a copy of imageformats.d into your project fixes this.
- Registered by Jason den Dulk
- 1.0.2 released 4 years ago