Streaming decoding support for popular audio formats.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
Audio format loading for D.
- Can decode WAV / MP3 / FLAC / OPUS / OGG / MOD / XM, from file or memory.
- Can encode WAV to a file or to memory.
- Seeking support
- reduced bitdepth WAV encoding with dithering
This package is a replacement for the
wave-d package but with more formats,
nothrow @nogc and chunk support.
- NEW Doesn't depend upon
- BREAKING All exceptions thrown by
AudioFormatsException. They must be clean-up with
File format support
Some of these decoders were originally translated by Ketmar, who did the heavy-lifting.
- Boost license otherwise.
- LGPL v2.1 with OPUS decoding. (use DUB subconfigurations) to choose, default is boost.
The following version identifiers can be used to enable/disable decoder level features | Version Identifier | Feature |
| AF_LINEAR | Use linear sampling for MOD modules instead of Amiga sampling | | | |
- framesRemainingInPattern is unimplemented for XM currently.
- Registered by ponce
- 2.0.0 released 2 months ago