A Powerful General Purpose Framework
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
<p align="center"><img src="https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/39140288?s=250&v=4"></p>
Aurora is a Software Framework for General Purpose developed by Luís Ferreira that runs in all platforms, like Windows NT and *NIX Environments such as Linux and Apple Systems. It includes libraries to make code easier to use.
Meet our team here .
Want to contribute? Great! Make a pull request on my github repository.
1$ is what you need to support the main developer of Aurora Framework. With this money you help me to buy 1 coffee per month! More coffee equals more code, so, lets donate!
GNU Lesser General Public License (Version 3, 29 June 2007)
Made with ❤ by a bunch of geeks
- Registered by Luís Ferreira
- ~master released 2 years ago
- Copyright © 2018-2019, Aurora Free Open Source Software
- Sub packages:
- aurorafw:cli, aurorafw:core, aurorafw:entity, aurorafw:event, aurorafw:math, aurorafw:metadata, aurorafw:stdx, aurorafw:unit
- aurorafw:stdx, aurorafw:entity, aurorafw:core, aurorafw:metadata, aurorafw:event, aurorafw:unit, aurorafw:cli, aurorafw:math
0.0.1-alpha.4 2019-Dec-08 0.0.1-alpha.3 2019-Sep-24 0.0.1-alpha.2 2018-Jul-27 0.0.1-alpha.1 2018-May-11 ~master 2020-Oct-29
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
4010 downloads total
- Short URL: