Cassandra database client
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
D language cassandra client (currently binary API v1 and v2).
Currently this driver can be used to create / insert / update / delete data in a cassandra datastore.
There are currently no helpers, you can only execute CQL inputting or retrieving data.
This fork adds support for DUB and cleans up the source code and API.
- Version 1 of the protocol
- Prepared Statements
- Support version 3/4 of the protocol
- UUID stuff
- Provide helper functions/templates
Building the test
- cd source/cassandra
- dmd -main -unittest cql.d serialize.d utils.d tcpconnection.d OR
- dmd -main -unittest cql.d serialize.d utils.d tcpconnection.d -version=CassandraV2
- Registered by Sönke Ludwig
- 0.0.4 released a year ago
- Copyright © 2013 Rory McGuire, Copyright © 2013-2019 Sönke Ludwig