HDF5 bindings and wrappers for the D Programming Language.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Ported to D by Laeeth Isharc 2014
- Borrowed heavily in terms of C API declarations from https://github.com/SFrijters/hdf5-d
- Motivation: Frijters work not yet complete, and I wished to have a higher level D interface.
- Initially just using strings instead of chars, for example. And exceptionsinstead of checking status code each time. Later will add a higher level interface similarly to how it is done in h5py.
- Consider this not even alpha stage. It probably isn't so far away from being useful though. This is written for Linux and will need modification to work on other platforms.
- 1. Better exception handling that calls HDF5 to get error and returns appropriate Throwable object
- 2. Unit tests
- 3. Thoughtfulness about using D CFTE/reflection/templating to make it work better - also variants etc. Should be able to pass the data structure not cast(ubyte*); should automatically use reflection to deal with structs etc
The one file you need is hdf5.d in the bindings folder.
See some of the example .d files in the d_examples folder for how to use.
Not all of these are finished yet.
- Registered by Laeeth Isharc
- 0.0.0 released 6 years ago