SQL db constraints for your classes.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
dub -b docs
If you want the coverage analysis too use:
dub test -b unittest-cov
Please, refer to the wiki for code documentation and tutorial on how to use this package.
Contributions are welcome. Feel free to fork and pull request!
- The getter and setter should have the same name. The private member should have the same name as the getter and setter but starting with an underscore. Look at any of the examples on the wiki if this wording does not make sense.
- You may only foreign key to the referenced class' clustered index. If you foreign key to id's and mark all your id's as primary keys then you do not need to worry about this.
- [ ] Add in struct functionality
- [ ] Auto increment (possibly)
- [ ] Nested classes
- Registered by Matthew Armbruster
- 0.0.4 released 6 years ago
- GPL-2.0 and BSL-1.0
- Copyright © 2015, Matthew