To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This package provides sub packages which can be used individually:
dedcpu:lem1802 - Visual LEM1802 font editor
dedcpu:bconv - Binary file conversor. Converts between different data files for DCPU-16 emulators
dedcpu:ddis - Dis-assembler for DCPU-16. Generates a DCPU-16 assembly dump from a binary file.
This tool-kit consists in a series of small tools related to the development around Notch's DCPU-16 computer. The tool-kit it's actually increasing it's functionality and usefulness adding some interesting tools, like a converter between binary formats, a disassembler or LEM1802 font viewer.
How install & build
Actually you have a few ways :
- You could grab a precompiled binary from "Releases" tab on Github.
- You could grab it with DLang package manager dub. This would imply to install a D compiler & dub on your machine and run :
dub fetch dedcpu dub build dedcpu:ddis dub build dedcpu:bconv dub build dedcpu:lem1802
Binaries would be on inside of your .dub dir, or you can run the binaries with
`dub run dedcpu:XXX -- parameters`
- You could download/clone this repository and build it with :
dub build dedcpu:ddis dub build dedcpu:bconv dub build dedcpu:lem1802
Executables would be on the root dir of the repository.
LEM1802 font viewer on Windows
Actually building this tool on windows it's more problematic. You should do this :
- Have installed Gtk+ binary distribution >= 3.8
- Install GtkD 3.2 following his own instructions for Windows
- Execute dub build dedcpu:lem1802
Eventually using dub should be more straightforward, like on GNU/Linux, but actually we need to do this to compile.
Actualy are only a single unittest that could be run with
`dub run dedcpu:test-bconv --build=unittest`
Font viewer for LEM1802 screen
It's a graphic tool to load and view fonts for LEM1802 screen. It allow edit and view each glyph and show each glyph in binary, hexadecimal and decimal representations plus a graphic representation of it.
D DISassembler for DCPU-16 v1.7
./ddis filename [options]
- -h Show this message
- -t or --type type Type of file with memory map. lraw -> little endian raw binary ; braw -> big endian raw binary ; ahex -> ascii hexadecimal file ; dat -> Read DATs from a dasm file. By default ddis asumes little endian raw binary input file
- -c Add comments to all lines of the style [address] xxxx .... where xxxx its the hexadecimal representation of these instruction.
- -l Auto-label all jumps (SET PC, .... and JSR ....)
- -bnumber Sets the absolute position were begin to disassembly the file. By default it's 0
- -enumber Sets the absolute position were end to disassembly the file. By default it's the end of the file.
Binary file CONVersor for DCPU-16 (any version)
./bconv inputfilename outputfilename [options]
- -h Show this message
- -i or --itype type Type of input file with memory map. lraw -> little endian raw binary ; braw -> big endian raw binary ; ahex -> ascii hexadecimal file ; hexd -> ascii hexadecimal dump file. By default bconv assumes little endian raw binary input file.
- -o or --otype type Type of output file with memory map. lraw -> little endian raw binary ; braw -> big endian raw binary ; ahex -> ascii hexadecimal file ; hexd -> ascii hexadecimal dump file. By default bconv assumes ascii hexadecimal dump output file.
- -bnumber Sets the absolute position were begin to convert the file. By default it's 0
- -enumber Sets the absolute position were end to convert the file. By default it's the end of the file.
Files tester.hex and tester2.hex are hexadecimal dump files for testing disassemblers and emulators. You have the original dcpu-16 assembly code in tester.dasm and tester2.dasm.
This project is licensed under the BSD license.
Copyright (c) 2012, Luis Panadero Guardeño All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
The names of its contributors may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY <COPYRIGHT HOLDER> ''AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL <COPYRIGHT HOLDER> BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Registered by Luis Panadero Guardeño
- ~master released 6 years ago
- BSD 3-clause
- Sub packages:
- dedcpu:lem1802, dedcpu:bconv, dedcpu:test-bconv, dedcpu:ddis
0.3.2 2016-Mar-03 0.3.1 2015-Nov-20 ~master 2016-Mar-03 ~develop 2016-Mar-10
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
93 downloads total
- Short URL: