Image file handling for D
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Image file handling library for D
Supported formats and capabilities
- Support for indexed reading and writing.
- Through VFile, you can load from memory locations (eg. compressed files)
Truevision TARGA (tga)
- RLE compression and decompression works mostly fine, but needs further testing.
- Capable of reading and writing embedded data (developer area). (untested)
- Capable of accessing extension area and generating scanline table. (untested)
- Extra features not present in standard: less than 8 bit indexed images, scanline boundary ignorance compressing RLE at the sacrifice of easy scanline accessing.
Portable Network Graphics (png)
- Compression and decompression through phobos' etc.c.zlib.
- Output mostly works. Certain ancillary chunks generate bad checksums on writing, which might not be liked by certain readers.
- No interlace support yet.
- Basic processing is fully supported, unsupported chunks are stored as extra embedded data.
Better memory safety.
- TIFF (requires LZW)
- GIF (requires LZW)
- JPEG (requires codec)
- Registered by László Szerémi
- 0.2.1 released 28 days ago
- Copyright © 2018, Laszlo Szeremi
0.2.1 2019-Jul-27 0.2.0 2019-May-27 0.2.0-beta.2 2019-May-14 0.2.0-beta.1 2019-Mar-15 0.2.0-beta 2019-Mar-02
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
2 downloads this month
15 downloads total
- Short URL: