dimgui is a D port of the imgui OpenGL GUI library
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
This package provides sub packages which can be used individually:
dimgui:demo - demo
dimgui:memory - memory
This is a D port of the [imgui] OpenGL GUI library.
dimgui is an [immediate-mode] GUI library.
Use [dub] to build and run the example project:
# Shows a nice demo of the various UI elements. $ dub run dimgui:demo # Shows how to properly handle memory management. $ dub run dimgui:memory
Note: You will need to install the [glfw] shared library in order to run the example.
dimgui is used in the following projects:
- [dbox] - The 2D physics library uses dimgui for its interactive test-suite.
The public API is available in the [imgui.api] module.
For efficiency reasons [imgui] will batch all commands and will render the current frame once imguiRender is called. Calls to UI-defining functions such as imguiLabel will store a reference to the passed-in string and will not draw the string immediately.
This means you should not pass in memory allocated on the stack unless you can guarantee that:
- The memory on the stack will live up to the point imguiRender is called.
- The memory passed to the UI-defining functions is unique for each call.
An example of both improper and proper memory management is shown in the [memory] example.
Building dimgui as a static library
Run [dub] alone in the root project directory to build dimgui as a static library:
- The original [imgui] github repository.
Distributed under the [zlib] license.
See the accompanying file license.txt.
- Registered by Andrej Mitrovic
- 0.1.8 released 5 years ago
- Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Mikko Mononen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sub packages:
- dimgui:demo, dimgui:memory
1.0.3 2019-Apr-28 1.0.2 2019-Apr-28 1.0.1 2018-Nov-05 1.0.0 2018-Nov-05 0.1.8 2015-Feb-21
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
6 downloads this month
70 downloads total
- Short URL: