Soon to be annouced.
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
A modern standard library for D.
A fresh and modern standard library for D aimed at being efficient and easy-to-use. Users of Phobos will find it very familar whereas newcomers to the language should find it intuitive to use.
Why not improve Phobos?
dts is based upon Phobos, many changes that were done are breaking and
can't be done in Phobos.
- Allow functions to be used in
- Provide clear and consistent naming
- If required, provide performance choices to the user
- Only provide minimal, general-purpose and powerful building blocks
How can I use
"dts": "~>0.1" to your
dependency "dts" version="~>0.1" to your
Boost Software License - Version 1.0 - August 17th, 2003
- Registered by Seb
- 0.0.1 released 2 months ago
- Copyright © 2019, seb