gRPC Core Implementation for DLang
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This library is intended to provide better RPC support for the D Language (and provide interop with major systems).
- Utilize the metaprogramming facilities in the language to avoid massive hurdles that other languages have had to jump over (see C++, where the programming model is incredibly strange and foreign)
- Perform massive amounts of computation and generation at compile-time to avoid adding extra runtime complexity
- Heavily multithread service requests (to avoid the problem that Rust developers are currently facing)
- Do all of this, while still being easy to use.
Currently, the library is very much still in a prototype phase, and is not close to being usable in day-to-day scenarios.
- Registered by Harrison Ford
- 0.0.2 released 3 years ago
- Copyright © 2020, Harrison Ford
- protobuf, automem, grpc-d-interop
0.0.2 2020-Jul-09 0.0.1 2020-Jun-25 ~master 2021-Oct-08
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
9 downloads total
- Short URL: