D implementation of project-haystack.org.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
haystacklib - a D language implementation of project-haystack.org
Haystack specifies semantics for building automation components trough a tag taxonomy.
This library implements the tag support and the encoder/decoder for the zinc format.
What is this repository for?
- Provides haystack tags, zinc encoder/decoder, and filter support
How do I get set up?
- How to run tests
#!sh dub test
- Bug reports, pull requests welcome and suggestions welcomed!
Who do I talk to?
- Radu Racariu (same name at gmail.com)
- Registered by Radu Daniel Racariu
- 0.9.3 released 4 years ago
- (c) 2017, Radu Racariu