AMQP Protocol library for D programming language.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
AMQP Protocol library for D programming language. Ported from Apache qpid proton-j.
Hunt Proton is a high-performance, lightweight messaging library. It can be used in the widest range of messaging applications, including brokers, client libraries, routers, bridges, proxies, and more. Proton makes it trivial to integrate with the AMQP 1.0 ecosystem from any platform, environment, or language.
- A flexible and capable reactive messaging API
- Full control of AMQP 1.0 protocol semantics
- Portable C implementation with bindings to popular languages
- Pure D implementation
- Peer-to-peer and brokered messaging
- Secure communication via SSL and SASL
- Registered by zoujiaqing
- 1.0.0-beta.2 released 2 months ago
- Copyright © 2019, HuntLabs