libclang bindings / wrappers for D
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
Bindings / wrapper API for libclang in the D programming language.
- Install http://releases.llvm.org/6.0.1/LLVM-6.0.1-win64.exe into
C:\Program Files\LLVM\, making sure to tick the "Add LLVM to the system PATH for all users" option.
- Compile with LDC
- Make sure you have LDC installed somewhere.
- Compile your project with
dub build --compiler=C:\path\to\bin\ldc2.exe.
C:\Program Files\LLVM\bin\libclang.dllnext to your executable.
- Registered by Atila Neves
- 0.2.9 released a year ago
- BSD 3-clause
- Copyright © 2018, Atila Neves