A D language binding for the lmdb library.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This is a D language binding for the lmdb (lightning memmapped DB) library.
- You must have liblmdb.so 0.9.21 or newer installed on your system
- A working D compiler and Dub.
- Add 'lmdb' as a dependancy to your dub project file.
- Please also read the dub documentation for details.
- Then use
import lmdb; /* Import the D binding module into scope */ import lmdb_oo; /* Import optionally a more OO layer, WIP */
- Added real unit- and module-tests
- Create D style OO layer instead of just porting the C++ approach.
- Registered by Carsten Schlote
- 0.3.2 released 3 years ago