Small linear algebra library.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
Minerva, named after the roman goddess of wisdom (and other stuff), is a dependency less (except phobos) D linear algebra library. Main goal is to make the library 100% pure, functional and safe, plus make it one single file.
The main reason Minerva exists is to power Saturn, a complete D only ray tracer without interfacing with any C/C++ library at all.
- The 2 and 3 dimensional vectors are documented, tested and complete. I may add some convenience functions later on, but for now it is done.
- 2x2 and 3x3 matrices are now supported.
- Registered by Timo Netzer
- 0.0.1 released a year ago
- Copyright © 2021, eXodiquas