Fast, Expressive, and Easy to use JSON Serialization Library with optional SIMD Optimization.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This package is considered experimental, under active/early development, and the API is subject to change.
Please use https://github.com/libmir/asdf for now.
- [x] Binary Ion Value parsing and skip-scan iteration.
- [x] Binary Ion conversions to D types.
- [x] Binary Ion conversions from D types.
- [x] Fast hash table for Ion Symbol Tables
- [x] Fast CTFE Symbol Table for deserialization
- [x] Ion Symbol Tables
- [x] JSON stage1 SIMD parsing
- [x] JSON stage2 SIMD parsing
- [x] JSON stage3 SIMD parsing
- [x] JSON single-thread parsing
- [ ] JSON multi-thread parsing
- [ ] MessagePack parsing
- [ ] Ion to JSON
- [ ] Ion to MessagePack
- [ ] Ion to Text Ion
- [ ] Serialization API
- [x] Deserialization API
- [x] Precise decimal to floating conversion (except subnormals)
- [x] Precise floating to decimal conversion.
- Registered by Ilya Yaroshenko
- 0.1.0 released 2 months ago
- Tamedia Digital, 2016-, Symmetry Investments and Kaleidic Associates, 2020-