Numeric library for Dlang
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
Numeric library and mirror for upcoming numeric packages for the Dlang standard library.
mir.ndsliceis a development version of the
- Mir can be used with DMD (reference D compiler) front end >=
2.068. So ndslice can be used with LDC (LLVM D Compiler)
- Mir is going to be a testing package for the future Dlang BLAS implementation.
- Registered by Ilya Yaroshenko
- 0.11.0-beta2 released 6 years ago
- Copyright © 2015, Ilya Yaroshenko