Port of nanogui to dlang.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
D port of nanogui
The port is incomplete - not all widgets are ported, but all ported widgets are fully usable.
There is difference with origin. For example:
- instead of const references passing by value is used
- as a color and vector implementation gfm.math is used (in origin eigen used as a vector implementation and own implementation of color type)
- no locking on glfw, instead two backends are available - arsd.simpledisplay (no external dependencies) and SDL2 (depends on SDL2 library obviously), SDL backend is more developed than arsd one (due to lack of time). Other backend like glfw, sfml etc can be easily added, nanogui is agnostic to underlying layer.
git clone https://github.com/drug007/nanogui.git
examples contains two packages, providing examples for
sdl backends. To run example
cd to corresponding directory and run
dub command. For example:
cd examples/sdl dub
SDL2 based example is more advanced (due to lack of time).
Screenshot is a bit old and do not show some widgets for example GLCanvas
- Registered by Alexandr Druzhinin
- 0.4.0 released 4 months ago
- Copyright © 2018-2020, drug007
- gfm7:opengl, gfm7:sdl2, arsd-official:nanovega, gfm:math
0.4.0 2020-Mar-18 0.3.1 2020-Mar-06 0.3.0 2020-Jan-08 0.2.1 2019-Jul-14 0.2.0 2019-Apr-01
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
1 downloads this week
1 downloads this month
67 downloads total
- Short URL: