Allows a server to listen on the specified port when behind a router.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
Allows anyone to serve a tcp/udp server on specified port behind a router that supports UPNP/NAT-PMP, which should be all of them.
You will need to clone https://github.com/etcimon/kxml to use this. Afterwards, using dub, run
dub add-local kxml on your local copy.
- include nat-opener in your dub project
- discover the routers with
discover()(this will be done every 10 seconds in case you change wifi
- ask to open the port using
open(ushort port, bool is_tcp)
- it will be closed when the application stops, otherwise use the
Behind the scenes, routers and protocols are resolved and commands are sent to the router to redirect the ports to the running webserver.
Look at the
This is currently beta, make sure you test it out and report any bugs!
- Registered by Etienne Cimon
- 0.2.0 released 6 years ago
- Copyright © 2016, Etienne