A file browser for Nuklear GUI library
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This is a simple local file browser for the backend-agnostic Nuklear GUI library. It is a D translation (with some major changes) from example file of the original library. Interfacing is handled by BindBC-Nuklear.
The file browser is currently primitive. It should work, but you'll likely want to use it only as a base for your own modification. Known limitations:
- Can only search the current drive -no going to explore your USB stick
- Cannot follow (nor open) link files
- Long texts do not warp
- Limited images for different file types
- Almost guaranteed to have serious bugs
Currently tested on 64bit Linux and Wine as 32bit. Boost Licensed.
- Registered by Ate Eskola
- 0.0.3 released 3 years ago
- Copyright © 2020, Ate Eskola