A parallel cat.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Cat several files in parallel into one colorful stream.
* Usage pcat (name:color=protocol:args)
- file args is the filename e.g.: file:test.txt would be a file relative to the current working directory file:/test.txt would be /test.txt
- process args is the command to execute e.g.: "process:cat test.txt" would execut cat test.txt
*** color red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow
- Registered by Christian Köstlin
- 0.0.2 released 25 days ago
- Copyright (c), Christian Koestlin