Low-level API to generate self-contained PDF/SVG/HTML documents suitable for print
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
Low-level API to generate self-contained PDF/SVG/HTML documents suitable for print.
printed provides an immediate graphical context API for drawing vectorial content inside a multi-page PDF, HTML or SVG.
It is intended to provide a barebones API, and need text-aware APIs on top of it.
Its API is similar to the HTML5 Canvas 2D API.
The ultimate goal would be to generate technical documentation or user manuals with it, but for that you would need a text layout library.
- [x] TrueType and OpenType font embedding in order to have fully reproducible vectors
- [x] PDF 1.4 output
- [x] SVG 1.1 output
- [x] HTML5 output through SVG embedding
- Common denominator API, support many vectorial formats before being a rich API.
- Registered by ponce
- 1.0.1 released 6 months ago
- Sub packages:
- printed:font, printed:canvas, printed:htmlcolors
- printed:htmlcolors, printed:canvas, printed:font
1.0.1 2020-Dec-27 1.0.0 2020-Jul-19 0.0.14 2020-Mar-27 0.0.13 2019-Oct-30 0.0.12 2019-Oct-12
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
15 downloads this month
108 downloads total
- Short URL: