Pry - practical parser combinators library for D
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
On the surface Pry is a PEG-inspired parser combinator library.
Special bits are:
- completely generic input via "Stream", a thin wrapper on top of D ranges
- compile-time optimized building blocks for things like 'one of a set values', 'given value'
- support for parsing TLV (type, length, value) style records commonly found in binary formats
- optional grammar-driver parser generator on top of combinators framework
- Registered by Dmitry Olshansky
- 0.3.0 released 3 years ago