A collection of parsers and serializers
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
rcdata is a small collection of parsers and serializers.
rcdata.json is a simple JSON pull parser written according to RFC.
- It's a pull parser, making it more flexible.
- Reasonably quick, should be faster than
std.json, but probably won't reach world records.
- Range-based and lazy.
- Boost licensed.
- May eventually implement serialization in a similar fashion.
rcserial.bin is a serializer and pull parser for a custom binary format. The format is meant to be simple, so it might lack features. It does not store field names or type information.
As a feature, it can do both serialization and parsing with the same code.
- Make the API consistent between libraries, reuse methods for eg. struct serialization.
JSONExcludeto a shared module and rename it to
- Registered by Dominik Drożak
- 1.0.0-alpha.1 released 14 days ago
- Copyright © 2020, Soaku