Library to interface with the Steelseries Rival 310 mouse
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
Library (and cli tool) to interface with the Steelseries Rival 310 mouse
- Button report
mkdir build cd build meson ..
If you want to change the compiler.
DC=ldc meson ..
- RivalGUI - GTK+ based tool to configure the Steelseries Rival 310 mouse. (via rivald)
- libratbag - A DBus daemon to configure gaming mice.
- piper - GTK+ application to configure gaming mice, using libratbag via ratbagd.
- rivalcfg - Small CLI utility program that allows you to configure SteelSeries Rival gaming mice.
Driver backend comparison (Steelseries Rival 310 only)
Backend | LEDs | DPI | Report Rate | Read Values | Buttons (Macros) | Button Report :---: | :---: | :---: | :---: | :---: | :---: | :---: Official Driver | Partial (90%) | Full | Full | Full | Full | None rivald | Full | Full | Full | Full  | None (yet) | None (yet) libratbag | Partial (70%) | Full | Full | None | Partial (90%) | None rivalcfg | None (yet) | Full | None | None | None | None
 Supports everything currently known. There isn't any official information regarding the protocol. All of the public knowledge regarding it was obtained via reverse engineering. This can be hard especially when reading values from the device.
Application | Backend | Type | Backend Type | Operating Systems :---: | :---: | :---: | :---: | :---: rivaltool | rivald | CLI | Standalone | Linux, Window and MacOS RivalGUI | *rivald* | GUI | Hybrid  | Linux, *Window and MacOS Piper | libratbag | GUI | Daemon | Linux ratbagctl | libratbag | CLI | Daemon | Linux rivalcfg | rivalcfg | CLI | Standalone | Linux, Window and *MacOS
* Not tested
RivalGUI uses the rivald backend but is (not yet, will be) compatible with
ratbagd (libratbag's daemon).
This software is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
- Filipe Laíns (FFY00) - Main contributor (base software and reverse engineering)
- Registered by Filipe Laíns
- 0.0.2 released 4 years ago
- Copyright © 2018, Filipe Laíns