TF for D
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
tfd: tensorflow for D
- [x] Setup CI
- [x] Wrap tensor and session for basic usages (see
- [ ] Use pbd to save/load proto files.
- [ ] Example using C API to save/load TF graphs.
- [ ] Parse
ops.pbtxtto generate typed ops bindings.
- [ ] Rewrite C API example with typed bindings.
- [ ] Implement autograd, and simple training APIs in D.
tfd uses dpp to generate bindings from TF C-API. You need
libclang to run dpp.
dub fetch dpp dub run dpp -- --preprocess-only --include-path ./download/include <target dpp file>
- Registered by shigeki karita
- 0.0.2 released 2 years ago
- Copyright © 2020, Shigeki Karita