D Data Structures
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This library offers a variety of data structures and operations on those data structures in D.
Check out the code somewhere and you can use it as a DUB package. Everything in the library is some form of template, so this is a source library and doesn't need to be built itself.
Data Structures in This Library
- WeakReference(T) - An implementation of weak references.
- Some(T) - A type wrapping a nullable type which cannot be null.
- Option(T) - An Option/Maybe type for safer null handling.
- HashMap(K, V) - A garbage collected hashmap type, just like associative arrays, but usable in more pure and @safe code.
- HashSet(T) - A garbage collected hashset type.
- Matrix(T) - A garbage collected dynamic matrix type.
- Matrix(T, rowCount, columnCount) - A static matrix value type.
- BasicGraph(T, edgeDirection) - Directed and undirected graph types.
This library is designed with the following philosophy.
- Everything should be as
pure` as possible, to make it easier to write pure functions which are safe.
- Exceptions should only be thrown when not doing so would be unsafe.
- Any function which doesn't throw should be marked
- As much as possible, you should be able to reference memory in a safe manner instead of having to copy it, to cut down on allocation.
- If memory is going to be allocated, it should be done as little as possible, and when it happens it should probably be allocated on the garbage collected heap.
- Registered by w0rp
- 0.2.2 released 8 years ago
- BSD 2-clause
- Copyright © 2015, w0rp