D ENet client/server tutorials
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This package provides sub packages which can be used individually:
enet-tutorials:tut01 - tut01
enet-tutorials:tut02 - tut02
enet-tutorials:tut03 - tut03
This is a collection of ENet tutorials and examples written in D programming language.
- Simple client/server example. It has Server and Client structs with some convenience methods.
To build use
dub build :tut01.
- Extends first example by adding abstract Connection class from which both client and server are derived. In this tutorial a packet system is implemented. Serialization/deserealization is done with cbor-d package. Packet system allows for easy sending and receiving of structs. It has a basic chat protocol.
To build use
dub build :tut02.
- A client/server chat application. Client is a gui application that uses anchovy library for gui. A simple user storage on server is implemented. Client and server implemented as separate configurations, with client being the default one.
Also, a simple
/exitcommand is implemented on the server.
You can build a client with
dub build :tut03 --config=client, or simply by
dub build :tut03.
A server is built like
dub build :tut03 --config=server.
Tutorial 3 animation
- Registered by MrSmith33
- 0.1.0 released 9 years ago
- Sub packages:
- enet-tutorials:tut01, enet-tutorials:tut02, enet-tutorials:tut03
0.1.0 2014-Oct-24 ~master 2014-Nov-15
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
200 downloads total
- Short URL: