A simple UI library designed for IsodiTools and Samerion
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
<img src="./logo.png" alt="Glui" height="144" align="left" />
It implements a tree node structure, but doesn't provide an event loop and doesn't create a window, making it easier to integrate in other projects.
Glui has a decent feature set at the moment, but new features will still be added over time. It's mostly stable as of now and ready to be used, but you may still encounter important changes in minor versions. What Glui is lacking the most, is decent examples, tutorials and documentation on its design.
- If HiDPI is on in the system, fonts will be blurry, unless you load them upscaled. Glui's
Style.loadFontcan handle this for you.
- Glui currently defaults to bindings for Raylib 3.7.0, if you're using Raylib 4.0 or newer, you should use the
- Dub will probably incorrectly complain about a raylib-d and glui version clash. If this happens, remove one of them,
dub upgradeand then add again.
- Glui cannot reliably implement scrolling nodes on macOS.
- For this reason, those are disabled if using Raylib 3.
- If you're using Raylib 4 you have to disable them manually using version
Glui_DisableScissorsor you can switch to an unstable version of Raylib (
masterbranch) which has the issue fixed.
- Registered by Artha
- 0.5.2 released a year ago
- Copyright © 2021, Artha
- Sub packages:
- glui:example-showcase, glui:example-showcase-2, glui:example-onions, glui:example-checks, glui:example-scroll, glui:example-margins, glui:example-hidpi, glui:example-map
0.5.2 2022-Aug-01 0.5.1 2022-Jul-20 0.5.0 2022-Apr-16 0.5.0-alpha 2022-Feb-21 0.4.4 2021-Nov-13
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
3 downloads this month
114 downloads total
- Short URL: